FOR PRACTICE PROFESSIONALS
Development for Non-Sales Professionals
Many service firms are filled with professionals
who must occasionally sell in order to attract new clients or find
additional business from existing clients. Lawyers, accountants,
architects, consultants and engineers are more valuable to their
firms if they can develop rainmaking skills.
Crossland Partners can help you grow your
practice by providing you with the tools and techniques used by
business professionals to generate sales and secure new clients.
The approach that we use is one already familiar to most practice
professionals – understand your clients’ needs first,
and then recommend a solution.
We reinforce this approach by helping
- Define your value in business terms
- Develop networking skills to build your
base of new clients
- Overcome the fear and reluctance to
- Make an appointment with new prospects
- Understand the consultative approach
to generating new business
- Build rapport and trust with new prospective
- Use powerful questions to identify client
needs and goals
- Improve your active listening skills
- Manage client questions and concerns
- Enhance client loyalty and get follow-on
Partners can help enhance your rainmaking skills and make you an
invaluable resource to your firm.