YOUR SALES READINESS
Is your sales organization as effective
as it can be?
Companies with superb sales organizations
continuously focus on making them better. The cornerstones of their
- Hiring, training, motivating, and nurturing
- Planning for success.
- Developing programs to generate sales.
- An unwavering focus on their customers.
The effectiveness of your sales organization
can be evaluated and improved by focusing on these critical areas:
- Hiring high-potential salespeople.
- Building the right skills through sales
- Developing a model of sales excellence
that all salespeople will strive to emulate.
- Ensuring that sales managers become leaders
- Developing a compensation plan that rewards
- Creating career paths to retain your
- Developing an overall sales strategy
that encompasses markets, customers, competitors and products.
- Key account and territory level planning.
- Understanding your Strengths, Weaknesses,
Opportunities and Threats.
- Developing sales and marketing programs
to fill your pipeline and generate new sales.
- Developing specific programs to generate
revenue by customer segment, like key accounts or new business.
- Building a value map that describes,
in business terms, what differentiates you from your competitors.
- Developing customer executive relationship
- Creating a mechanism to gather
and act on customer satisfaction feedback.
Partners can work with you to evaluate your areas of strength and
areas for improvement. By focusing on the areas that will provide
the most immediate and profound impact on your success, Crossland
Partners will guide your business, at your pace, to become a world-class